In the event of water damage cause from flooding or water leaks, timing is critical and it is important to start remediation and take immediate action to limit further water damage to your property and personal contents. Stanton Construction & Restoration will quickly dry the area using state of the art equipment and drying techniques.
Take the first step and call Stanton Construction & Restoration Ltd
UPON OUR ARRIVAL WE:
- Attend and inspect damages
- Extract water using powerful pumps and vacuums to remove water
- Seal off affected work area and set up negative pressure
- Request a list of any personal belongings and valuables that may be needed from homeowner. One of our content technicians will retrieve the items. Those items will then be brought back to our facility to be processed and returned to you with in a 24 hour period.
- Content pack-out and listing will begin
- Tear out an unsalvageable building materials and dispose
- Clean and apply antimicrobial agents to disinfect and prevent mold growth. All our products we used are Eco Friendly
- Begin drying process with specialized equipment we will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed
- Restoration process is the final step that will begin getting your home or business back to its pre-loss condition. From minor or major repairs to damaged structure, electrical, plumbing, insulating, drywall, paint, cabinetry, flooring, trim & doors. Exterior work if it is required.